Health and Safety Awareness Download PDF
To understand responsibilities and protocol regarding Health and Safety.Learning Outcomes
- Understand what Health and Safety means.
- Know your responsibilities and those of your employer.
- Understand the relevant Health and Safety legislations.
- Be aware of tasks that will require special training.
- Be aware of common accidents and sudden illnesses.
- Know what to do in an emergency.
- Understand how to create a Risk Assessment.
- Understand methods of working safely with hazardous materials
- Know methods and procedures to prevent fires.
- Recognise the symptoms, causes and treatment for work related stress.
Health and Safety Awareness
This course is aimed at all those working in professional settings.